Assisted Living – The Best of Both Worlds
We recognize that each resident's health issues and needs may change over time. We make assessments, determine the appropriate level of care, and discuss with the residents, their family, and their physicians our recommendations for changes in care level before they are enacted.
At Addie Meedom House in Crescent City, CA, our Assisted Living facility provides supportive services for those who need some assistance with activities of daily living, including the management of medications, bathing, dressing, personal care, and eating. Our licensed nursing supervision is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We offer a wide array of social and recreational activities.
Assisted Living Amenities
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- 24-Hour onsite staff
- Life-enhancing activities
- Apartment maintenance
- Paid utilities, except telephone/cable
- Emergency call systems
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Life enrichment programs and events
- Mobility and transfer assistance
- Memory support
- Medication management and assistance